Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Fitztown Fantasy

Today I am showcasing a card made as inspiration for 
Fitztown challenge #51 
Fantasy



The image is from the Last Enchanter collection and colored with Copic Markers. The paper is from the DCWV Stardust stack. After fussy cutting the image I applied it to die cuts made with Dienamics Pierced Circle and Sizzix star dies.


Using a Close to My Heart stamp, American Celebration, I heat embossed the shooting stars image with Stampendous Antique Gold embossing powder. I highlighted the center of the starts with bling


Finally I added a sentiment from Create w/TLC to bring my vision all together. Hope you enjoy it.

Challenges entered
Cards Galore Encore - MAKE A CARD!
Creatalicious Challenges - UP TO THE SKY
Die Cut Divas- New Things (pierced circle die)
Through The Craft Room Door Always Anything Goes
Lunagirl Moonbeams -  Fairyland
Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2 or more Dies
Ppinkydolls - Anything Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle - Anything Goes with Glitter, Embossing Powder and/or Flocking

Glitter Text Generator

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and wonderful card Rachelle love the colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's brilliant, Rachelle. I love the backing paper that looks just like a mysterious night time sky. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete