Saturday, July 12, 2014

Another Pop-up Box

I just couldn't help myself. When I saw the freebie at Create w/TLC I knew exactly what I would use it for. This is only my second attempt at a pop-up box and although I made a mistake on my measurement, I think I like it better. My final height measures 6" while it should have been 6 1/2." It was early on when I realized my mistake but I didn't have another 12 x 12 sheet of cardstock in the same color.




The image is from Sassy Studio Design and was colored with Copic markers, white Gelly Roll pen and Stickles highlights. The papers are from my stash. The stars were cut with foil paper and a Sizzix die while the megaphone was cut with the Cricut and highlighted with Copic. One star is suspended with acrylic cardstock. 

Challenges entered
A Creative Romance - Colors of your national flag
Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge - Red, White & Blue
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique -  Fussy Cut Something on your project
WordArt Wednesdays - Anything goes

Glitter Text Generator

4 comments:

  1. very awesome...thanks for joining our challenge over at TSB!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one stinkin' cute card! If you didn't say the size was off I'd never know. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super box card, fantabulous colouring of that wonderful image, thank you so much for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete