Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Winning Challenges


I have thought about this subject long and hard. It has been on my mind for more than a year but I am sick of it and will not keep quiet any longer. Is it only me or are there other card/scrapbook page creators that have been gypped out of challenge winnings?? I've won many challenges for which I've never received the prizes. In one challenge I contacted the person no less that five times and each time it was a different excuse...I got married, I was out of the country, I'm putting it in the mail etc. (BTW the prize was supposed to be a Stampin' Up set). Lies, all lies. Until this point I've said nothing on my blog about but that is going to end. If a prize can be revoked if you don't contact them in a certain amount of days, they should also be ratted out if they renege on a prize. BEWARE. If you stiff me on a prize you've been warned. As a matter of fact I think I'll permanently post their name in my sidebar for their atrocity for all to see!

Glitter Text Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment