Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Life is a Rose Garden

Just popping in with a quick card featuring a sentiment from Paulette at Create with TLC.

I started by embossing Kraft cardstock with a Paper Studios embossing folder. Then I added Close To My Heart "Daisy White" ink over the embossing. The piece of rose petal paper is from my stash. I cut, embossed and stencil the sentiment with Spellbinders Nestabilites "Labels 13" and Close To My Heart "Baby Pink" ink. The bow was made with white "bridal tulle" while the roses were made with the Cricut Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. The final touches were the pink pearl bling and foam dots.

Challenges entered
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Flowers & Pearls
Crafty Cardmakers - Flower(s) as main focus
Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - White on Kraft
My Craft Spot - Flowers
Paper Playtime - Use a Sentiment Stamp

Glitter Text Generator

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful...love the tulle!! Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Playtime!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! The tulle looks fabulous and I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachelle: This is GORGEOUS! I love how soft, sweet and shabby chic it is, and just love the vintage feel it gives. Thanks for sharing this with us this week at The Kraft Journal. What a blessing!
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal DT

    P.S. Please consider playing along with us here:
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Anything Goes - always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful creation! The little roses are gorgeous and I love the sentiment. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime Sentiment challenge this week. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry but I have had to remove your card from our challenge. Beautiful as it is, it does NOT meet the criteria, which was laid out quite clearly at the start of the challenge post.

    I hope you will come back again, as I am sure this was just an oversight on your part.

    Lin xx
    Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully elegant! Love the roses and the tulle!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete