Friday, October 5, 2012

Clean and Simple BCA #11


Are you ready for card #11?



Clean and simple is not normally my thing but I couldn't resist after I picked up a BCA pack from "Me and My Big Ideas." I added the KennyK digi which I colored with Copics and added Martha Stewart glitter to the gloves. I also used a Martha Stewart "butterfly trio" punch to added the sparkley butterflies. Finally I added foam dots to the image for dimension some accents with a white Gelly Roll pen. Thanks for looking.

Challenges
Link Up for Pink
Simply Create - must be digital/papercraft - Always anything goes
In the Pink - lots of pink plus 1 other colour
Penny's Paper-Crafty -  Die Cuts/Punches
Crafts and Me - Sentiment
Scrapper in the Making - Anything that represents celebrating like a Diva, Sassy & Classy
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

8 comments:

  1. Another fantastic card!! Thanks so much for joining Link Up for Pink.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card! This would work perfect for my Diva Style challenge. Check it out! Smooches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THEM ALL!!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring!!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. CAS awesomeness! Love your coloring of course!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete