Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sentimental Sundays #90 - Let's Get Sentimental

The challenge this week at Sentimental Sundays is "Let's Get Sentimental." Let the sentiment be the focus on your projects this week. Let me tell you that I almost always include a sentiment on the front of my cards but prefer somewhat "snarky" ones. Not the case this week. This week I used a stamp that I must have purchased a few weeks ago as I found it swimming in the bottom of my purse in a sea of other stuff that I didn't know was there!

Rachelle #90

The papers are from my stash. The designer paper is part of a DCWV pack. The Nestabilities cuts are from Labels 18 and inked w/Close To My Heart "Red Barn." The corner was punched with a Martha Stewart corner punch. The swirl bling is from Recollections from Michaels while the circle was embossed with the Cuttlebug "Swiss Dot" folder. Hope you enjoy and come back soon.

Challenges entered:

Die-ing For A Challenge - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks -Use Two of Something

sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Love the sentiment. Perfect for so many occasions. Some great shapes and colours used too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is gorgeous...luv the gemstone flourish....hope your week is fabulous!!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment is just awesome. I love the two nestabilities you used and the layers. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love all the layers and bling and the sentiment looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, but, too layered and intricate for Less is More
    DO hope to see you again
    Thank you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete