Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Outlawz and KennyK





Today card uses yet another KennyK image. I rarely use layouts but have joined a challenge on the Outlawz to make a card using the layout above and to use the colors "pumpkin harvest, black and white." In my world "pumpkin harvest" is orange! The image isn't Halloweenie (I made that up) but the colors and the sentiment say it all.

I colored the image w/Copics and a gel pen. Of course I'm going to enter it into the current KennyK challenge "Getting dotty." Both papers are in my stash and you all seen the black and white polka dots two other times this week. Yes, it is still on the table! This time I went with the orange pin dot and yesterday I finally broke down and bought the Martha Stewart "Web" punch around the page. I used Pop Dots to pop up both the black and white as well as the Spellbinders cut image. I embossed the cut as well and used the die as a stencil, inking around the die with Close To My Heart orange ink. The final touches are the black swirl bling (one of my favorites) and repurposed from a discarded project. I made up the sentiment...I'm talented that way. It has lots of attitude! My husband says the green eyes are mesmerizing!

Challenges Entered
KennyK -Getting dotty
Here Come the Boys - Halloween card for men
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

9 comments:

  1. Wow, she looks just gorgeous! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job on this card!!! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card...Your coloring of this cute image is to die for! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge. Good luck on winning and I hope to see your lovely work next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Saucy Halloween card! Just what the fellas ordered! Love the colouring techniques too! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo & Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh fabulous for a male at Halloween, love the whole design, thanks so much for joining us at Here Come the Boys, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Rachelle, that card is HOTTT!!! I just hadda drop by and leave a comment for you - thanks for making my stuff look so good, keep up the great work!!! - KennyK

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh la la, love the use of the kenny k image in your make

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome card!!!! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowsa... I know a lot of men who would love to get this card.
    Thank you for joining us at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge, good luck and hope to see you next week too.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete