Thursday, October 27, 2011

For Both of You

When I was going through my battle with cancer I was totally focused on me. I don't have any children and wasn't married at the time, so I could afford to be selfish. Little did I know the affect it was having on my fiance. He'd lost both his mother and his grandmother to the disease. I don't apologize for my selfishness because when I was in the throws of my fight, it was all about me. I dedicate this card to all the men or significant others that dig in for the battle with us!


That's right...another KennyK image. It was colored w/Copics. The card was cut for my most favorite Cricut cartridge ever, the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge. The mats were resized and cut from the Cricut as well. I added faux stitching with my favorite Gelly Roll pen and, pastry doily and my own sentiment.

Challenges entered:
Digi Doodles - Anything goes
sparkle - http://www.sparklee.com

No comments:

Post a Comment